Back to Recipes
Serving Size: 4 | Prep Time:10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Mains
- 4 whole grain buns
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 cans (426 g) pink boneless salmon packed in water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp (94 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 6% yogourt, divided
- ⅓ cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix the salmon, 2 tbsp Astro Original yogourt, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper together. Shape into 4 - ¾-inch patties.
- Sear the patties on both sides for 4 minutes or until golden, about 8 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, top buns with lettuce, tomato and red onion. Once patties are cooked place on top of the onion and add a dollop of Astro Original yogourt. To each burger add a pinch of lemon zest and freshly ground black pepper.